Wednesday, May 03, 2006

2 + 7 = 9!

I turned 27 today!
How does it feel? Well... HAPPY of course!
Actually I didn't feel like I'm a year older...
BIG BUNCH of THANKS to all my friends that sent sms, sent email or even call me to wish me happy birthday today:

Teh Wied (the first on Tuesday at 23.58), Yusyi,
Ba Neno, Endri, Bonnie,
Pumpkin (I was sleepy till noon since you called me all the way to the office),
Pambudi, Ba Yovie, Fifi, Ba Ni'ma, Teh Qori, Teh Vinny,
Pa Timur,
Cyntha, Iska, Haslinda, Teh Ayu, Ba Tiek,
Phonny, Mila, Ba Yanti, Teh Wien,
Degi, Iko, Citra,
Qq, Jaya, Fahmi, Bu JP, Jose, Lia Dahlia, mas Farid, Yosi
Jati, Dhien, Fitri, Agus, Dhien, Taufik, mas Desi, Teh Tikah,
Aunul, Erwin, Joel, Diah, Elok,
Cuphiet my best friend, Nisa, Feby,
Pak Jim my former boss, Vanti, Elsa, Ira, Dhora
n' all my friends in AusAID

I really appreciated all of your wishes...
It's nice to be remembered...

a.k.a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home