Saturday, May 06, 2006

BDAY CELEBRATION: 1ST SERIE

Should be posted on 3 May 2006

I invited a few friends from my old office,
ICRAF to have dinner at Waroeng Taman...
I was planning to have it but not sure when to have it...
Should it be today (Wed) or next week (since this friday was already booked)...
But then I decided to have it on my 'day' anyway...


'Coz of the sudden notice, some of them couldn't make it...
But many showed up...
Jaya,
Cyntha, Bu JP, Ba Neno, Ba Ni'ma, Degi, Jose, Lia, Dhien, Fitri, Qq, Agus, Joel, Ba Atiek, Bruno...
And they brought gives for me... Yippi!!...
*Well, you know me with gifts *
BIG THANK YOU GUYS!!ALL!!







1 Comments:

Blogger rievees said...

hehehe... gw ga tau... tanyanya ama Cyn + Degi aja yak... =P

Yup, It's been a wonderful Bday =D

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home