Friday, July 28, 2006

FABIO CANNAVARO

I was intended to write something up on the final of World Cup 2006...
* I mean my team (ITALY) won*
But since things were pretty hectic, it just seems to be a bit stale...
*things to short out before my boss off holiday, then the Southern Java Tsunami stroked, and finally my speedy i-net crashed for a few days just merrier all.. Yay!!*


Anyway, after that World Cup 2006, I just been kinna into a soccer thing...
Especially into
Fabio Cannavaro...
He's a d**n good defense player!
And therefore in
World Cup 2006 he won Silver Ball Award!
Isn't that something?



That's why it's so normal that he got so many over from top clubs in Europe to join them...
And last week he finally decided to join
Real Madrid along with Emerson and followed by Ruud van Nistelrooy this week...
Is this means that I' m gonna forced myself to watch 2am soccer game from now on?
Hmm... Not sure yet...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.!
I think you have apsolutly right.
Sorry my English is not good, but I'm learning...
I'm from Poland...
Ok but it's not important..
I just to say Fabio is the best defender in the world, he is hot and.. [ I can talk abaut him long time ;-) ]
For the end I will compliment to you... Good blog ;>

Pozdrawiam gorąco, całuję ;-* Jasia

(In my language --> Polish it's means greetings/respects hot, I'm kissing. Jasia )
Oh Jasia is my nick.
If you want sometimes converse, please write to my e-mail : jasiaa@autograf.pl

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy generic tramadol online tramadol hcl tablets - tramadol hcl opioid

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home