Sunday, July 02, 2006

SUPERMAN RETURNS


Yesterday I watched Superman Returns with Cyntha, Jaya & Lia...
I missed the press screening on Tuesday, 28 June in Setiabudi 21 at 09.00..
*Couldn't escaped from the office *


The movie is quiet long, 2.5 hours I think...
But u wouldn't even felt the long hours, especially ladies...
You will be spoiled by
Brandon Routh...
*Gosh, he's a babe *


This movie is not a remake of any other Superman movie...
The charm of
Brandon Routh could even compete with Christopher Reeves, the former Superman...
*
I think even exceeded*
The producer
Bryan Singer made the right decision by choosing him...
But I didn't agree with
Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane...
I think she doesn't have the 'smart' look as Lois should be...

For those of u that might expect more action, u would've have to be dissapointed with this movie...
Drama lover on the other hand would adore it...
There are a few things that I spotted from
this movie..
I have to give thumbs to the wardrobe for keeping Superman's hair looks good even when he's in the ICU room...
*u can even see that one curl*
But unfortunately they missed it with Lois's hair after she got bumped on the plain on the first scenes...
Aren't cryptonites suppose to take all Superman's power?
How come he still managed to throw the new island out of space when it's full of it??!@#
And what's with the kid? For sequel???


And I have to protest about the all age movie thing...
There are violences in that movie that children would imitate without even realise the danger of it...
They saw their hero done it...

So, I would've to give only 2.5 for
this movie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home