Sunday, May 28, 2006

DA VINCI CODE

Postphoned posting

I saw this movie the first week of its opening...
*gosh, I really should've posted this ages ago shouldn't I*
Drove by great curiosity of hearing how great
the book is...
*Yes, I haven't read
the book till now...
I know... I know... A great thing I missed here... Workin' on it...
*



I think it's a good
movie...
Ron Howard and Akiva Goldsman have done a good job in delivering it...
Viewers indulge by lots of famous spots in France...
And I think the cast done a good choice with Audrey Tautou to play as Sophie Neveu...
*You might recall her in
Amelie*

But I think the character of Prof Langdon wasn't the right choice to fall to Tom Hanks...
Though maybe it's the Oscar nomination that they're after, still...

Well, overall I still like the
movie and recommend you who have not watched it to see it...
My personal rating would be 3,5!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home