Sunday, June 18, 2006

WORLD CUP 2006

It's the World Cup 2006 fever everywhere...
And I'm included in one of them...
Though I'm not a football fan actually...
I mean I never watch any of
Champions or Italian A series league...
Just because it only happen once in 4 years, it just seems a must to feel the spirit...


Spain team in 2006

As last
World Cup 2002, this World Cup 2006 I go for Spain, Brazil, and Italy...
I mean what's not to like about
Spain team...
They have
Raul Gonzales, Iker Casillas, Fernando Torres and Luis Garcia...
*Yup, it's those cute looking guys that make the game interresting *



And so far, my fav match is
Spain vs Ukraine on June 14...
Spain won with 4:0!!
It's
Xabi Alonso, David Villa and Fernando Torres that made the goals...
I'll c u guys in the finall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home