Sunday, June 18, 2006

TRISTAN & ISOLDE

It's the 3rd movie that I saw today...
I have this expectation that it would be like
Romeo & Juliet...
Since I heard some say that they are icons of true love...
But never know the story of
Tristan & Isolde...
* I know what ur thinking *


Kinna familiar with the main actor, James Franco...
*Ohh.. He plays in
Spiderman 2...
And currently filming
Spiderman 3... *
But not so much for
Sophia Myles as I never saw her movies before...


I always like historical romantic movie like this...
Coz I like the idea of fighting over love thing...
*well, look who's talking
*
Though it's a sad end... as it always does...



I don't know whether the version of this movie is like the original story of Tristan & Isolde...
But I like it...
So 3 is the rate I would give...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol no prescription tramadol online reviews - buy tramadol tablets

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home