Saturday, June 17, 2006

FAILURE TO LAUNCH

The DVD's been sitting 4 a few weeks...
Just had the chance today to finally could spent times to see it...
Been feelin' sick since monday so I had to cancelled plans to go out with friends and family...
Watched 3 movies in a roll instead...


The first one is Failure To Launch...
Since I saw
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew McConaughey are on casts...
I figure it's gonna be interrested to see...
I mean I love
Sex and The City and How To Loose A Guy In 10 Days...


But the movie turned out to be just like any other comedy romantic movie...
I mean it's just so american stereotype film...
You can guess where the story will go and even what's the end will be like...


But since Matthew McConaughey still expose his charms here, I enjoy watching it...
So, I would go for 2 for the rate...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home