Sunday, January 21, 2007

I WISH...

At a time like this, I wish that I had another job...
Always have to stand by 24hr for emergency...
Just like few hours ago...
There's been an equake of 6.5 in north east of Manado...
As usual, I had to seek for updates on casualties etc with IFRC, BMG...
From its size, it's tsunamigenic...
As a result, I barely watched Jomblo the series, one of that I looked forward to every sunday night...
Gosh... Couldn't I get some peace around here?
I mean, I love to help people, really...
I dunno... Guess it's just not good time...
Not in d mood for anything...

4 Comments:

Blogger cyn said...

i wish i didn't bother u too much dear :-(

12:34 PM  
Blogger rievees said...

No, it's not you say...
I knew the news from you, so I really thanked you =)
Whether you calle dme or not that day, I have to do the 'job' anyway.. =(

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. rin.. rin..
u know what.. a million of girls would kill for that job (devil wears prada 2006)..

upss.. different job, huh? hehehe.. enjoy your job, young lady.. that's life .. :)

6:05 AM  
Blogger rievees said...

Hmm.. I know I sound TOO ungrateful...
I didn't mean that way..
It's my boring mood talkin'..

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home