Saturday, February 23, 2008

1st WEEKEND IN DILI

Life is sure really funny...
On weekend in my home town in Bogor, I would just loooveee to stay at home and do nothing *though the last month I've been busy subtittling movies*...
I didn't like to go out even just to hang out with friends...
And lately I even almost hate going to wedding invitation just bcoz than u have dress up and everything *not to mention the hours of thinking what to wear since it seems that u've wore all the dress*
This weekend it's totally the opposite...
I'm like desperate to find something to do but I don't quiet know what I want *and partly coz it's really hot outside, I don't feel like going out*...
Woke up early in the morning to clean the house and cook rice *coz I really can't cook anything * than straight on to i-net...
I got no channel on TV since the indovision hasn't been set up yet...
*especially with another
extention of state of emergency in East Timor for 30 days, I really really need that*...
Luckily my new supervisor, Colin, who's nice enough *yes Colin, I do consider you as a nice guy* took me to the two biggest shops in Dili to buy some groceries...
So now I got a few things to eat and experiment *hopefully my cooking isn't gonna be too bad*...

Ok, I'll try to cook something tonight..

2 Comments:

Blogger mutia and rayga said...

Say,mau ya gw dibawain oleh2khas dili:p

6:24 PM  
Blogger mutia and rayga said...

rin,lo k krw kemana?bukanya sms gw.kan sapa tau bs arrange ktemuan:)

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home