Sunday, February 24, 2008

TRIED TO BE A VEGY

I remember when JB, a friend from Cbr asked me whether I wanna be a vegy and I said that there's no way I'm gonna be one coz I really love my meat...
But tonight I (almost) become one...
Bit bored with the sausage and still didn't wanna touch the frozen chicken on the frizz, I decided to have salad (only) for dinner...
So I cut the apple & 1 big tomato, stimmed the corn and the brokoli and served it with a thousand island...
And when ate it halfway I realized that it's too much for me, so I quit...
But something just still don't feel right, as if I haven't had dinner..
So I put 2 slices of bread on the microwave and I ate it with cheese as dessert...
Yeah, nice try rievees

2 Comments:

Blogger chubby-gal said...

hehehe... cie2.. asiik... masak2 sendiri.. :P..

eh eh.. tapi yang enak mah goreng2 biasa aja, tahu tempe, trus beli ulekan, pake sambel yum2.. eh tapi damu mah ga suka sambel ya.. :D

11:14 AM  
Blogger rievees said...

kayanya disini mah bakalan susah nemuin tahu tempe bo :((

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home